[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the following terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
This website is only available for use if you are of legal age. Otherwise, purchase of any products or services offered by this website is prohibited.
By placing an order on this website you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to all these terms and conditions. By placing an order and / or payment, you also agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between you and online freelancer limited.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”INTERPRETATION” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]In this document:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“Website” means essayprince.com.
“Customer”, “You” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and / or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
“Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to Online freelancer, a company registered under the laws of the Cyprus.
“Product” – technical assignment, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
“Order” means a technical order on a standard electronic form, filled and submitted online by the customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
By placing the order and / or payment, you are purchasing the product strictly for your personal, non-commercial, use. All our products are drafted by freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products this company offers are 100% refundable, and come with warranties, expressed or implied. In certain cases, the company will provide a refund if the paper is not delivered on time and the writer does not follow the set instructions and does not revise the paper as advised.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our FAQ page. Please note, it is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, prior to submitting your order and / or payment to our website.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Highlights” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]
- Place an order with the correct deadlines to avoid delays and misunderstanding in a paper’s delivery time.
- Ensure that you check your account occasionally (before the set deadline) to ensure that you are available just in case the writer needs some more input from the client.
- Avoid disclosing your personal details to any writer. This is the only way we can guarantee the safely of your credentials and keep your information confidential.
- Always report any writer who attempts to request for your personal information in any way possible.
- Ensure you give all the instructions and files needed for a paper before the writer embarks on the Paper writing process or inform him/her of a pending file if there be one.
- Please note that the writer is asked to decline a revision request based on amended instructions. In such a case, the client will need to place a new order.
- Report any writer in case you feel that you are unfairly treated or you are not getting the best service that you have paid for.
- A client cannot dispute a paper for being late after the paper has been delivered. If a paper is not delivered on time, contact us immediately.
- Please note that our papers are for research purposes.
- In case you need help navigating the portal, do not hesitate to engage us either through mail, phone or via our free chat session that can be initiated at the bottom right side of the Homepage.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]The products this company delivers are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
The purpose of delivered products, and other materials available from this website, is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. By placing an order with our company, you agree not to transmit, distribute, modify, publish, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company. By placing an order, you also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and / or content of this website can subject our customers to civil or criminal penalties.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Correspondence Across the Hour” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]Whenever you have a problem, please do not hesitate to contact us either via mail or through our Chat session that is available 24/7. We are always on hand to assist you whenever we are needed[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”NO PLAGIARISM” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be disclosed to any third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by the customer in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for this customer.
It is not acceptable for customers to put their own name on the product we deliver. The custom assignments are provided by Online Freelancer Limited for reference purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. It can only be used as an example from which you can learn how to complete your own assignment correctly. Entire parts of the product provided by our company may be used as an example in the customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited. Please check your school’s definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
Our company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, inappropriate and / or illegal use of material.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”LINKS DISCLAIMER” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]Even though this website can be linked to others, we do not in any way approve, endorse, certify or sponsor linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, is not responsible for, and does not control any content of any website linked to our website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that linking to other websites is at your users’ own risk.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”PRIVACY & SECURITY” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]Please refer to our Privacy Statement posted on this website for detailed explanation of our company’s policies and practices regarding collection, storage and use of online guests’ information. For more information about the security of any personal information you submit when you place an order with this website and proceed with the payment.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”WARRANTIES” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]By submitting an order and / or payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- All products are provided solely as examples for reference and / or learning purposes on how to complete a certain type of technical assignment in a correct manner.
- Any information and / or ideas used from the product must be properly cited. The company does not condone the act of using our products to achieve higher marks within educational institutions, nor do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that this website requires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Apart from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company.
- All products are acquired from freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after reference use of the product is completed. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
- You agree to receive emailed promotional information about specials and contests organized by the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information directly, through the e-mail marketing distributor.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”WARRANTY DISCLAIMER” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]The company makes no representations or warranties with regard to the website or any materials herein, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. In addition, the company makes no representation that the operation of the website and its service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors on the website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise made available through the website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]By acknowledging the above terms and conditions, you agree to release and hold the company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted; (d) any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”AMENDMENTS” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that our customers keep track of any changes made to the above Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.